Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Spurrier is getting old

So yea you may very well be right. I will add however that he has made it 2 years longer than many clem fans said he would. I've heard clem fans say five years was the longest he would stay since the day he was hired. I don't see him being here longer than 3 more myself. I said 10 years from the start..

Doesn't change the fact that what Spurrier did today was great in every Gamecock fan's eyes. Just like when Dabo went full retard on national TV after winning a game in only the 4th week of the season. I guess you have to be a fan of either team to respect these coaches actions. I can see where clem fans would like what Dabo did after the auburn win but I saw, like many others, a joke. Just like I can see where clem fans look at what Spurrier did today as a joke. If Dabo were in the same situation and he did it you would love it and I would ridicule it. Just the way it goes I guess..

Isn't alcohol a substance? Hyman made it clear that Garcia broke a "reinstatement contract." Why would no drugs apply to that? Wouldn't that be common sense? I think no alcohol applies much better in this case. There have been no previous drug problems with Garcia. Do you think that Carolina of all teams could have covered up a Garcia drug problem lol? Alcohol has been the problem. And like I said 107.5 The Game said the marijuana reports by espn are false. Glad we both agree that it isn't worth arguing over..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive