Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Win what???

I think the way he handled the media was wrong.

You think it was right.

Its an opinion, there is nothing to win. There is no argument to win. You're not going to change my opinion, I don't expect yours to change. You want to argue about everything. Argue about the ESPN report, argue about the term "substance abuse", argue about Dabo's post game conference at Auburn that has been discussed in detail already again, argue about my opinion of shit that don't really matter at all.

I don't even understand how this turned into an argument or how anyone could possibly win. You want me to say he was right in the way he handled Morris? Change my opinion? Blame me for the ESPN report? Makes no sense to me at all.

The only thing that I know of that can be won is this, my opinion is that Spurrier is gone before NEXT season starts. Thats my opinion, who cares??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive