Wednesday, October 05, 2011

Great post by the way Rich

I love the enthusiasm. I just can't do it after that showing in the Auburn game. It was the straw that broke the camel's back to me. I hope Shaw can come in and be as good as you say he can but I'm tired of getting burned by hype.

We had a reason to be excited about Garcia. He showed flashes of greatness at times last season. Shaw on the other hand has shown us nothing. I won't be fooled again. I won't have confidence in any player for a while until they show me something. Something more than Garcia did last season.

It embarrasses me that I talked up this team so much. It's pitiful really what this team has displayed so far with the talent we have. PITIFUL!

I won't ever put this much stock into a team again in the preseason. Even though I won't be held accountable for it and it's all in fun. It's not fun to me to have this much hope and think you really have a team to be proud of and then all of a sudden Dondrial Pinken's ghost comes and shits on the middle of the field and Garcia slips on it.

That's the best way I can have fun with this team right now. Make silly jokes. It's in my family's blood I guess. This is how we deal with our team sucking..

Fool me once. Never again Gamecocks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive