Sunday, October 09, 2011

That was about as good as you could hope for..

As a Scar fan with Shaw. He looked pretty good, better than Garcia is an understatement. I don't see why he won't get it done. But you should stay on the fence, you should always stay on the fence with both our teams. You should be hopeful again with good reason at least.

Wake Forest never gets enough credit, they have quietly snuck up on the ACC again. I am happy about them beating FSU. Even though Wake has not lost a game in the ACC, I think they will lose at least one maybe two more minimum and it greatly increased our chances at going to the ACC championship game.

All the X-rays and even the MRI was negative on Boyd, he will be back. I thought it was impressive that Clemson was still able to move the ball effectively when he went out. Looked like he put more blockers on the line and Andre Ellington was able to move the ball allot more effectively. Famous last words but I think we can beat Maryland without Boyd this week. I want him to come back healthy and have time to recover. Stoudt looked ok, he actually kept the up tempo pace going pretty good. He is definitely not Boyd but I think we will be ok in the short term.

If you like stats you are not going to like Clemson's defense. But if you like winning you will love them. They keep teams out of the in zone, especially in the second half. They just give up chunk plays and usually a big play or 2 every week. That has to do with being very young and thats a good thing, they are very effective right now and they will be scary good next year.

I think we can beat NC and GaTech, I really do. We will give up points against GaTech for sure, but not as many as people think. This will not be the first time we have seen the option this year and I like that. We should schedule an extra option team every year. I think its safe to say NC will not be the best defense we have face all year either.

Clemson continues to show this is not the same team every week. I can't remember the last time we did not have a team that play down to lesser teams. These dominating performances against teams like BC are very impressive to me for that reason. You have to come to play every week to win 10 plus games and right now I don't see anyone sneaking up on us. Very impressed with the talent and coaching that Dabo has put together. He has the team very motivated and excited to play right now.

This years class recruiting class will be ok, they are working on the OL and DL, which is great. Next years class I think you can expect allot of sparks again, no one is going to be able to say he is a retard or he won't be there by the time you graduate. We all know that coaches have been using that to their advantage. Scary to think what he will be able to do now that they won't have that to use against him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive