Saturday, October 08, 2011

I'm still on the fence

But I gotta admit that Carolina couldn't have done more to try and win back my confidence today. But like I said before the game, it was Kentucky.

It was still pretty impressive even though. The stats are good. Shaw is better than Garcia. How good he is is hard to tell right now though. Not much negative you can take out of that game I'll admit. The defense is great. They will keep us in every game this year regardless of the offense I think. Hearing about FSU today does make me feel better. At least our fans don't have to deal with an embarrassment like that right now.

That is a tough blow about Boyd. How bad is the injury? I haven't heard anything yet. It is exactly the type of thing that happens to our teams though. You have something great going, then bang, your star player is out. Heres to hoping it isn't very serious..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive