Wednesday, October 19, 2011

This is a sports site

So I hit a brick wall with trying to get away from football. I love this site and having you guys here to keep this site alive. The hope for something that isn't going to happen is what has to go. I need to be more casual about it I guess. Agree with stuff more about what Vance says. Even if it's something that I don't think is true.

You see we both hype up our teams every year before the season. We always hype them into something they are not. If Carolina falters, I always have Clemson's woes to fall back on. I don't have that luxury anymore. If Carolina is bad they are in it alone this year. That is what will change my ways. I can't talk shit or doubt Clemson anymore. They are the real deal. South Carolina is not.

Before I had a leg to stand on with "Well, you suck too and will never win anything either". I don't have that anymore.

I am stubborn and spoiled. That is why I feel like this right now. It's not about Carolina, it's about Clemson. I feel like I could have more fun/satisfaction pulling against Clemson for the rest of my life than I could pulling for Carolina.

I guess I am just different than you guys. Let's be real, I wouldn't be making this post right now if Clemson had the record that we all thought they would before the season started. I am a sour fan. Pour sport...

Let me also mention that I hate the injury for Tony Steward. Even though he isn't a big impact for Clemson right now it's bad to see a good kid go down like that. I just hope Carolina fans don't put out silly x-ray pics like some Clemson fans did with Lattimore. That is the kind of shit that makes me want to detach myself from it all..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive