Sunday, October 09, 2011

Let me also say that

I didn't expect this offense to do what they did today. I thought they would win. But a 54-3 win was not what I thought. It broke a record for the biggest conference game scoring margin for Carolina since joining the SEC. We broke the 600 yd mark for the first time since I can remember. I didn't see that coming..

I was thinking more like a 24-14 type win where Shaw got his feet wet. I saw something different today but it was still Kentucky.

On the movie front, I watched a bad one tonight. Really disturbing. I like or am interested in disturbing movies/shows most of the time, for example "Dexter". I even watched "The Human Centipede" all the way through and that shit was terrible!

This one was different. The name is "Megan is missing" and all I can say is don't watch it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive