Monday, October 03, 2011

I'm afraid that I've became the Gamecock fan that I always hated..

I get on the message boards and hear how all these Gamecock fans now have hope about how Shaw will come right in and do great. It is always in a round about way but it always comes down to how he is better than Garcia. I agree that this offense needs a change and I think you have to let Shaw get a shot, but for everybody that thinks he will come right in and be great or even a whole lot better is crazy.

We need a change but if I know Spurrier there is a reason Shaw hasn't came in. I've seen Shaw play. He wasn't terrible against ECU but I also watched him make Garcia type of decision against Vandy. Wide open guy for 6 and Shaw doesn't see him.

I know we need a change but I won't be "all in" on Shaw until I see it. Kentucky doesn't count by the way. We are 20.5 favorites against Kentucky and I am telling you right now to take Kentucky all the way to the bank. One rule I've always went by is to never bet on/against Carolina or Clemson. While I still won't bet against Carolina I will take Clemson every game from now till the end of the dreadful season.

Seven years ago I hated guys like me that were down on Carolina after one loss on the season. Now I understand why. I understand why they are so sour. Why they think like they do. Not sure which I am more disappointed in at this point. My thinking process or the shit I saw on the field against Auburn..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive