Sunday, October 16, 2011

Wow bro..

Good long post. The post was supposed to be Dabo and it was supposed to be funny. As for what you think of Dabo.

"I don't give a crap WOOOOOO!!!"

Lol, just another Daboism for you, hopefully you laughed.

Undefeated? Very doubtful. I think we win ten, which is what I will be happy with. I also think we end up in the championship game and a good shot to win it. I look at our schedule and think every team can beat us. They all won't, but at least one probably will. Why? Look at the game today. But I agree, the old Clemson loses that one. I am in no way disappointed.

I look at your schedule and you can win every game too. You probably won't, but it could happen. You won bro, a win is a win. Injuries are gonna happen, I said it before, it's tough for a RB to make it all year. It's not over until big ass Rich sings.

I think the game between us is a toss up right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive