Tuesday, October 11, 2011

No need for a drag out argument like we usually have when we disagree

And you know I disagree about this. I hear your point and now I will state mine and hopefully we can leave it at that.

I see that you brought up Dabo and his early antics with the media. I will pose this to you. If Dabo were in the same predicament with a reporter as Spurrier is with Morris. Where he constantly beats the Clemson football program down for 7 years, you would have been ecstatic with the actions Spurrier took today. I'm not talking about what you are with Kornblut either. If Kornblut negatively recruits against Clemson I don't see him writing about it. I also don't see him consistently writing articles to attack Clemson like Morris has done. I don't even think Kornblut attends Dabo's pressers really. I don't know where he would find the time to be at Spurrier's and Dabo's both. Kornblut is a Carolina homer, no denying that but he has never wrote an article about Clemson that compares to what Morris does to Carolina on a weekly basis..

Anyway that is going off track. The point is that if Morris were in the same position for a Clemson paper and was doing the same thing that he has done to Carolina for years you would change your opinion about this situation.

Another point I want to bring up is the Garcia drug thing. 107.5 The Game, flagship Gamecock station, has reported that the drug accusations were false. Garcia was tested for alcohol. No proof really for or against the drug accusations. Not that it matters now and it definitely isn't worth arguing over..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive