Thursday, October 20, 2011

It gets better bro..

The first couple of episodes of Spartacus did not reveal how good the show was going to be. By the end you will be hooked I bet. This first episode only continued to get better in the second season. I definitely am not saying it is better than Spartacus, but it's up there. I am sure it's a challenge for a director to get so much in with only 6 episodes to work with. This season will be even better probably. I love the fact it is in Georgia and the scene where he went into Atlanta on horseback, completely abandoned has to be one of the best scenes in history. I was sold on the show at that point.

The whole first season of Game of Thrones only set up things. The storyline is so big that it had to be that way. Not sure if you watched it all yet. People that read the books say nothing has really happened yet. It was renewed after the first episode aired.

Bottom line, TV shows are so much better than movies right now. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive