Sunday, October 02, 2011

It's just a game bro..

I am excited but not anywhere near as emotionally invested and it's much better believe me. Winning cures everything, you win a couple more and you will be fine. Your schedule is not terrible (as it could in the sec) and I still think you can win 10 games. Also, I am far from believing that scar won't beat Clemson this year yet.

Plenty can happen, like I said winning cures everything and in terms of Clemson losing can change everything. I had lost faith in Dabo as well, so I can't really fault you. This is a game bro, we just need to have fun with it. Make jokes and laugh when you lose and talk smack in good humor when you win.

I am still into other things, I am checking out kite surfing right now. Head on over to YouTube and type in kite surfing and see don't you think its a genius idea, lol. I also considered wind surfing, have not rule that out either. I have some brilliant ideas, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive