Friday, September 02, 2011

Because I have a hard time taking this seriously..

For example, Garcia a 5th year senior has been replaced by someone with no experience and you are trying to convince everyone it's great. You are in fact the biggest Garcia fan on the face of the planet. But you come on here acting like it's wonderful. So no, I am not going to take that too seriously. Maybe Ryan thinks it's good, but I know you don't.

All this crap and all we ever get is Spurrier knows best, we are not allowed to argue with anything because you cling to what he accomplished at Florida. If he wins the sec this year and he might, he will have done something. We are not there yet.

So, I still don't think shaw will be your QB at Georgia and I don't believe you think it's great if he does. Because I do know you, know how you have been following him all these years, your recent comments have been at the same level as my syphilis comments.

That's why you get comments from me like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive