Tuesday, August 23, 2011

"Wheres Walt?! Waaaaaalt!!"


First, anybody see that Maryland had a fashion show to unveil their new uni's? Damn uniform changes are getting seriously out of hand. Like I've said, some are ok, but others are puke. These are.

Sad news about Clowney....just proves hes not superman, huh. Seriously though, Ryan jinxed him by telling everyone he was going to be a starter. It looks like he is a little brittle to me....really. Two big left feet.

I like Walt Deptula....and not because he is a Clemson homer, as some suspect. I don't think that is why he got a contract extension. The guy is great to listen to. People who know radio know that it's all about listeners and advertising. Don't you wanna try a Burger Joint burger, guys? I'm not as optimistic as hes is, but some people are saying 4-8 and 5-7. I don't see it. Not so much anymore. I have....bought into the Chad Morris hype. Can you blame me? I know Vance can't.

By the way, sorry if you don't get the pic reference...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive