Saturday, August 27, 2011

No reason in particular

I just think it would be cool to give them a shot. App St is already making moves to get to Div. I. They are one of the best if not the best Div. II program. Everyone in the nation knows who they are after the Michigan game. I also just think they fit the ACC mold. More so than a Texas A&M. Not saying that A&M is not the better or smarter choice but I just like the story line better with App St. It would make me an ACC fan. I'm not trying to be funny either, I like App St.

I know Rich agrees with me but what about you Brent?

Overall I think TCU is the smartest choice but you may have waited too late with them joining the Big East. It would make TCU look pretty shitty to leave the Big East after only a year or few..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive