Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I get the point

But not the point of relating the Tommy B coached teams to this year's Spurrier coached team. The difference between all of the Clemson and Gamecock teams that you mentioned is the talent. I don't think either of our teams had the level of talent that Carolina has this year when they laid an egg. I mean the talent of Lattimore and Jeffery and numerous other players has been proven on the field with Carolina last year. Don't agree? Go back and watch the Bama game. We have two Heisman trophy candidates on offense for goodness sake! When has either of our teams had that?

Either way, go back and read my expectations post. You are preaching to the choir in a way. I don't think we will win the national championship but I can see where the optimism is coming from for the guys that make money to make predictions..

The problem I have is comparing this team to recent Carolina teams or even worse, Tommy Bowden coached Clemson teams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive