Thursday, August 25, 2011

Man it's nice to get the ole Vancer heat off of me lol

I welcome someone else to the nonsense and see if he can decrypt it.

This really is a "show me or shut up" season for Malzahn. He has had deadly weapons at his disposal every year of his career as a college coach. He does have Dyer this year but nothing compared to Cam or his RBs at Arky. The difference between Morris and Malzahn this year is a bunch of highly touted freshmen. Will the high school scheme carry over for high school players? Yea I think it will. How far? We will see in the big boy games. The potential for 9 wins is there but that is the ceiling imo. I think it will be more like 7 or 8.

It will be very interesting to see unfold if nothing else..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive