Wednesday, August 24, 2011

HIgh School Offense

I think it has been proven that any sound scheme works with talent. Steve Spurrier had lost his game only 2 or 3 years ago, right? I agree that Auburn may struggle. But....Clemson does have talent to move the ball. I will admit that it's entirely on paper at this point though. Willie Korn jab hurts, Ryan. We have taken a lot of heat on that one for years. He was a big bust, but he was a Bowden bust. I think that every year, even last year, Clemson has moved away from that type of football. Nobody can argue that Clemson's defense was pretty damn good last year. Let's hope that Morris will fix the problem. I won't be bold enough to say Andre Ellington is as good as Lattimore, but I think he is an All-ACC caliber back and one of the top ten to twenty in the country.

Blake, your predictions are pretty good. I would put the Clemson game as a toss-up, but that's my bias. I'm still sticking by my theory about Garcia and his penchant for costly turnovers. He will cost you a game, as he always has. No flaming, no joking, just stating an opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive