Friday, August 19, 2011

Not that we have heard..

But of course you have heard more than us as a scar fan. He could play this year in fact, but he might redshirt. I mean really, hoping a kid is injured or making fun of it? We will see how lattimore responds and if he can make a full season, this year.

I really don't keep up with scar, not a word has been said on the message boards about Byrd. I know he's not as fast as Sammy Watkins tho. We will indeed see how much you laugh. Could be, I agree we need to see them take the field. We all have lightening fast practice heroes this time of year. He is just another Bryce Sherman as far as I am concerned until proven otherwise. I was worried about him with all the hype until I saw him play.

QBs look better, receivers do too. Got a feeling you may not be laughing as much as you think. One 5 star player made all the difference for you and AJ. We just added 4, along with a couple of pretty highly rated 4 star receivers.

If Boyd does perform it could be quite a season. We really have not had good QB development until now maybe? We know Ellington is a good back as well, not sure why you think anything is a guarantee in terms of what Clemson will do.

I really have no idea and I follow them closely every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive