Wednesday, August 17, 2011

To add to the Dabo firing comment

Not sure how that would help you gain ground with Carolina. Losing 3-4 to Carolina then firing your coach? Doesn't sound like a great situation to be in to me. As I said before, it usually takes a couple of years to become successful after a coaching change. I would like to think that a coaching change would mean a couple more crucial losses to the Gamecocks. We'll just see if that time comes..

Also not sure why we can't be successful after Latt and Jeffery are gone if we recruit well, as we continue to do (#1 player in the nation)? Especially the reason why we can't hold the edge on Clemson? Even if by a small margin?

By the way, I like the "pee pee" t-shirt idea. I have to admit it is better than a "Yipee, we lost three and Dabo is history" t-stirt lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive