Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I can agree with all that you said..

Except what does this statement mean exactly?:

"I don't think the Clemson fans should worry a lot unless they lose this year's game."

We are expected to lose the game and that is supposed to mean what if we lose? Not a thing unless we are undefeated, close to a 10 win season etc.. It sure does not mean anything else. You have bragging rights, you can make cool t-shirts like "We won 3 and it makes me laugh when I pee" something like that. It means to me that AJ and ML are great players.

50% of your offense will be gone including Garcia when AJ is gone. No you do not replace a reciever like AJ, you do not have another one waiting to jump in. ML not to the NFL early, I am not going there. No way of knowing.

You make great points about those other teams in your division. I can agree with all of what you said. I would not count Florida out because of a new coaching staff, but you are right. Its just tough to call as to who will be good unexpectedly in the SEC, they all have great players. I did not expect Auburn to do that last year and I thought Bama would be better than they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive