Friday, August 19, 2011

First off

I never guaranteed a SEC win. I think we have a great shot at the east and I have stopped there everytime. Nice try at putting words in my mouth.

Second, you act like it is a bad thing to have pressure on you. Well, I guess it could be bad if you have the type of pressure Clemson has. The difference is we have to live up to winning the the SEC east again. That is what we are expected to do. Clemson has to have a good enough season to save their head coach's head. I like the pressure Carolina has much better..

I like how you are always downplaying the Carolina/Clemson game this year. Building up that wall because you know whats coming lol. I would be worried too. Three losses in a row means big trouble in tiggertown. Something you haven't seen in your lifetime. You don't know what to expect lol. Go ahead and act like it's no big deal if it makes you feel better. Just know that you're not fooling me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive