Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I didn't know anyone's post got edited...

I thought he was just asking could you edit posts. Why would he think Ryan did it and not Harry Potter with majic? I don't really care.

Ryan, I can think of a few more possibilities other than the ones that you listed, lol. But I will leave it alone, because I am sure Clowney is going to be good. I think Scar will have a good year. Blake has been telling us they could actually play in the NFL and win the Superbowl.

Walt just won't let people talk, one guy called in from Iraq or somewhere to talk to him about Boise St. and he actually put the guy on mute so he could not talk. Right after that they lost to Nevada. When someone is retarded he lets them talk and when they start to make a good argument he puts them on mute. I still like to listen to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive