Friday, August 19, 2011

Come on man





I have talked about Byrd's speed a lot. I have posted comments from Spurrier about Byrd being fast on this very site. I know you keep up with Carolina because you can point out everything bad about them, therefore I know you have read the hype about Byrd's speed. You just ripped him because you know I am high on him and there is hype surrounding him, and hey that's fine. I have been very fair about holding back on the Clemson players. I will save my shit talk about the Clemson player's until after they actually play a game. Don't be surprised if I'm in full force bash mode then. You asked for it, don't get mad when it happens. All they have to do is show it on the field l0l.


By the way, I hear Tony Steward's knee situation resembles a spaghetti noodle holding together two pieces of pvc pipe with duct tape. Is this true?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive