Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I guess the clowney comments are for someone else..

Because I don't think I have said anything about the injury. I thought bringing up players that are not here that played for coaches that are not here was blakes style, but I guess it's a scar thing? I will say injuries held bowers back his first couple of years as well.

On to your dline, so starting a freshen means you are talented?

Ok, this is what happened:

Spurier/Johnson/fill in any name: we will do anything to get you here at scar, anything.

Clowney: well I can tell you I will be starting, just to start with.

Scar coaches: thank you sir may I have another.

Don't buy into that "we told him he is gonna get coached and he will earn his spot". Thats just pillow talk baby, because clowney was promised to start. Didn't rosters come out with him already listed as the starter?

Lastly, maybe it's your OL? Is it that the dl is so great or OL issues. I saw lat pick up allot on his own. But how good was your offense when he went out? If the OL was good, should they still been ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive