Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I certainly have said..

Garcia has held you guys back a little, by getting drunk before big games. He is a pretty good OB otherwise. I have never said Connor Shaw is better or that he should replace Garcia. You are not going to be as good IMO if Connor Shaw has to replace Garcia this year. You are certainly not going to be better next year at QB without Garcia. You think Spurrier just likes Garcia and that is why he is still on the team and the starter? Its because Shaw is no where near Garcia as a QB, just my opinion based on Spurrier's actions.

I certainly do not think firing Dabo would be great, quite the opposite. You are right, it would take some time and that is if we make a good hire. Does not change the fact I think he gets canned having mediocre seasons and losing to Scar.

I really don't know the future, but I do know its very unlikely to have 2 recievers like AJ even in the same decade, much less back to back. The verdict is still out on ML IMO, but if he is great as expected it will be even worse when he is gone. Why on both of these? For players like these you plan your offense around them. That means when they leave you will have to learn to do something else, such as spreading the ball around. Sometimes when RBs leave you find your OL was not as good as you thought either.

I think what I am saying is pretty logical, but its only my opinion. Should not take away from the good season you should have this year. Its a couple of years away so who cares right now? No, I cannot predict the future and you could be right for sure.

Clemson could just be awfull too, who is to say they won't continue to have losing seasons. But using a little reasoning its not likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive