Wednesday, August 31, 2011

LOL

Good stuff bro. You are so silly.

I didn't say Shaw was starting. I didn't even give my opinion on whether he should or not. You already know who I think should be the QB1 this season. All I did was pose a question after a Spurrier comment. Where do you come up with the BS that "I said" Shaw will start??

I don't know what goes through your mind sometimes? When did I say Clowney wouldn't play against ECU? Are you serious right now? Maybe you overdosed on wasabi sauce lol. Clowney will play and play often but that isn't the point. You claim that the coaching staff promised him a starting job. Well, that didn't happen because he is #2 on the depth chart. And you know what bro, it feels pretty good to have the #1 player out of high school sitting at #2 on our depth chart. It speaks volumes about where our DL is and how far we have come. I know where he would have been at 2-3 years ago on our depth chart without question. I also know where he would be on Clemson's depth chart right now lol.

Nice try though brother spin lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive