Thursday, August 25, 2011

Xbox Live


Well, I've got to mention this, even though Ryan and I are the only one with Xbox Live. ESPN just updated their app. on the system tonight and its pretty awesome. I will be able to have my favorites, including favorite team, accessed quickly. The coolest things include split screen games. This is gonna be cool because I will be able to watch whatever live game is on and watch either another live game or watch a previous game, or highlight. There is a ticker and also a larger scoreboard to pull up if you want. The only thing I didn't see, with only about 5 minutes of toying with it, is a search icon. I have found it aggravating not being able to search for the Clemson spring game, but I'm not sure if there's a search on this one yet either.

Damn, is that a photo shopped picture? It does look a lot like Raspberry Gary to me. I think that guy may be vying for a starting reciever job....look out Nuke!

Did anyone see the Tigernet forums today? I didn't read a ton of them, but there was a lot of debating going on about graduates vs. nongraduates. It seems that some of the graduates think that people who didn't attend the university aren't true fans, or don't count. Fuck that. I remember after that Miami game in 2005 there were some happy Miami fans saying smart ass shit and singing some dumb fight song and some little short guy screaming, "Did you even go to Miami?" There is definitely a snobbery by some alumni toward the working man in regards to being fans to a particular team. Thoughts?

My posts aren't directly related to anything relevent on the field today, but I have been remodeling Ashlyn's room all day, so I haven't been researching as much. I have learned that I make a terrible carpenter and bent about 20 nails trying to put down floor molding lol. Looks like shit, but the floor itself looks great. Of course, Jenelle's dad did the cutting and the tough stuff on that too. Oh well...can make a damn fine pepperoni pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive