Saturday, August 27, 2011

Well, me and Blake had a good talk yesterday..

Good topic for here..

If Miami gets the death penalty should they get the boot from the acc?

I say yes. Miami was not shit before the two boosters pumped all that money in the team, starting with Johnson. Minimal fan support and even less money. No reason to believe they will recover.

So who does the acc add?

Blake: Appalachian state. No idea why, he will have to explain. I will pass.

Me: The first team is always Notre Dame, but as we know it's just not happening, but you still ask. Next, I think it's logical you go after Texas A&M right now. They would jump or it would at least force the SECs hand for them. Next, TCU, why not? I think they are better than A&M anyway and if they get a spike in recruiting? Possibilities are endless.

But Appalachian State? Let's hear it bro, also what you think they bring, compare them to A&M for example, I know you are big on TV markets, what would they bring in that? I've never met an Appalachian state fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive