Thursday, August 25, 2011

Everytime I read your post..

I keep finding little Turd Nuggets that I missed before..

So you are correlating Bowden offering Jaime Harper the first carry of the season (which he admitted) to Clowney actually starting, got it.

At least before it was former players under the same head coach. Can you use any current players and coaches for your references? I mean really do you want me to start quoting Lou Holtz or Sparky Woods maybe? Blake Mitchell?

When is the cut off to stop talking about irrelevant shit from former players and coaches? Can we talk about Boyd maybe? Or would you prefer to talk about Kyle Parker?

Boy, for a fan base that forbids anyone talk about history, you sure do love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive