Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome to Miami

Will Smith had a rap about it. Miami is a party place. All the sex parties, and wild cash giving isn't surprising at all to me. I hate it for any school to get obliterated, but it looks like Miami may get the Thor's hammer on this one.

I feel like I need to clarify a few things. I want to say that I'm not bothered or annoyed by the optimism of Gamecock fans. Hell you guys have every right to be right now. I just wanted to state my stance as a Clemson fan. I want it to be known that Clemson can be optimistic about a lot of things too. Basically, it was me just letting out optimism, competition, and a little fire (not flame), and that's what this blog is for. To show our enthusiasm for the rapidly approaching season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive