Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ellington VS Spillers?

We had one of the worst offenses in college football. I did say he will be better at RB, but not at all the other things Spiller did. So far, he has not even made it a full season, I don't know. I just know we were not better last year.

Dabo is not Spurrier, he made a promise to Parkers family I am sure and kept it. TB was also a freshman and recovering from an injury. Cling to that all you want, that Boyd is terrible because he did not replace Parker last year. But yes, if Parker was back this year he probably should be the starter. He is not? When did I say we would be better without Parker?

But yes, it is not the same when your QB has not performed well. Which we did not last year, we had a losing season as a result. So sometimes the situation can get better. But I don't think Shaw is better than Garcia or Boyd for that matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive