Tuesday, August 23, 2011

That was me lol

Just a little practical joke. I was gonna make Brent think it was Rich because it was Rich's first day on the site. Then I read Vance's post and realized how serious of an offense it was. Lighten up bro lol.

By the way, I think the world can read the blog for themselves and see who was getting "tore up" lol. I felt bad for owning you so bad lol. No but seriously, hopefully all that nonsense is out of our systems.

I'll be honest, I don't like Deptula. He is an asshole. I don't like his yankee sounding voice. The one thing I will say about him is he hates to be wrong. He is going to do everything in his power to avoid being wrong. Even if it means being realistically optimistic about a team he has ragged on in the past. I will also say he is very knowledgeable and he is often right on his predictions. He's still a prick though..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive