Friday, June 29, 2007

Yep, gotta agree, the Tigers have a Cupcake OOC Schedule,

Good info,
However, so far, Georgia was cancelled (very pissed off over that one, we should play every year) Oklahoma cancelled and Pittsburg cancelled. I will be surprised if it actually happens.


Scotty Cooper is a good pick up but I can't really rate it above Korn and especially not D. Mcdaniel. Most players will opt to change position with the chance for early play time. The Tigers are stacked at Safety.


Korn is the make or break for the team, so I have to rate him above pretty much everyone at this point. But it could be an unknown for all we know that will be the star of the class (Gaines Adams).


I feel alot better about AJ Harmon, he said after his commit he was totally at ease. He also said he has dreamed for years about running down the hill. He has been a die hard Clemson fan since the 8th grade.


The Cocks cannot complain about not getting anyone last year. Bro, I been meaning to ask. The big controversy with Dwight Jones. I didn't get to hear or read much on it. Everybody was pissed because he qualified and the Tigers didn't accept him. But in reality he didn't qualify at all and ended up in a prep school. Got any info? Just wondering. It would have still been good to sign him because he would probably still come to Clemson (after prep school). Its unlikely now.


I like your coach ratings Brent. I would probably rate Butch a little higher. But I can agree with it. Now, you still need to make a choice for the Tigers, lol.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive