Monday, June 25, 2007

I Won't Argue the Cocks Predictions,

Hope it works out for you like that. However, the biggest unprobable is the 45th ranking for the Tigers. Most people expect and it will be easy in fact to get 8 wins during the season. This would place the Tigers much higher than 45th.


I will concur on the SEC being at the top. Big 12 has Oklahoma and thats it, they have plenty of problems to contend with and didn't they lose to Boise State in their bowl? PAC 10 has USC and thats it, does one team constitute such a high conference ranking? The Big 10 I don't know much about, so I won't argue that one, but Michigan is a let down virtually every year (with some of the best talent in the nation). I think the Big East is certainly better than the Big 12 along with the ACC (I think you would agree Va Tech is better than OU).


FSU has traditionally played bad in their first game ever since I can remember. This year they have a new Offensive Coordinator and if anything their O-line was worse last year, QB situation is worse than Clemson's. Their QB's have proven to be terribble and the Tigers are just a question mark at this point. Anything could happen in that one. It is in the Valley but I give it 50-50 to either team, only because of the QB situation. We still have a good O-line with CJ and JD, so I wouldn't write it off as a loss. Va Tech finally has to travel to the Valley and that will help. We will hopefully be a little more established at QB which will of course be the key, likely a close game which we traditionally lose with Bowden.


ACC has plenty of new coaches and nobody knows how they will be this year. Predicting where they will finish is just a stab in the dark at best.


As for Bill Gates, everything he releases is shitty for the first 3 years or so. If you think that is bad you should check out Windows Vista.


As for the Tigers, in my mind Korn is the key to the future, that could be bad and it could be good. Who knows, maybe Harper is the man, I just don't think he has the arm strength but he knows he has Korn right on his heels.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive