Saturday, June 30, 2007

Cooper at DE???

If Tigerillustrated had him being seriously looked at to stay at DE, something is bad wrong. He has never been at DE, so he could not stay there. In my opinion is too small to play at LB in the ACC, much less DE. He is 5-foot-11 and 200lbs. his frame isn't gonna hold much more than that if you look at how he is built now. He's built like a stud and he couldn't put on much more weight unless he got fat or took steroids.. lol. May be you got him mixed up with someone else at DE? As I said though, he will be a really good safety for Clemson one day and I would take him before any of the others in Clemson's 2007 class. I was very high on him during the recruiting season and think he is a good kid.

I don't put much stock into the Rivals.com pre season rankings, but it's hard for me to argue with where they placed Carolina with our schedule. They had us having the 2nd toughest schedule in the nation this year, so it surprised me for them to have us ranked as high as they did in the pre season. They must think that we will do pretty well. With Clemson's schedule, it wouldn't surprise me for them to place them in the top 20.

Brent went to Georgia to stay with some of Erin's family. He's supposed to be back Sunday.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive