Friday, June 22, 2007

Really if you think about it,

Our biggest problems last year was injuries and Proctor. I feel like if we can ever get a QB again we can win. I dunno, I just think their is something about VK. He looks pretty arrogant to me and I think that makes for a good coach.

I want to hear from my bro on VK.

Tommy is trying to be like his daddy, a manager. O and D coord. handle the football part. These days, even with FSU if you get a good one, they get a head coaching job. Bobby is lucky to have his D coordinator. He is the team right now. I don't think it will work out ever. If I were TB, I would say screw it and call my own plays. He is going reguardless if they are not successful.

Korn is definitely the only chance this year (other QBs coming in). I just don't have much faith in Harper. Anyway Korn is the future and Harper is not. He will never learn unless he starts this year. I have had so many disappointments, but in the back of my mind I think Korn is going to be spectacular. Even in his first year, not necessarily his first game.

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive