Saturday, June 30, 2007

More info about Dwight Jones..

Another Clemson fans posted some info. This was his post:

Yea everything stated above is correct. And no IMO we now have NO chance for him after that fiasco. We have as people said, burned the bridge. It was a totall dick move to him. It was not done intentionally by the coaches but by the AARC. The main problem is the timing of it. I don't have THAT BIG (I still think it's stupid) of a problem with having a board the meets to discuss the eligibility of recruits but the timing of it is what was awful. They told him like 4-5 days before Signing Day, same thing with Cox. Supposedly they have changed it this year but we're all just holding our breaths.

If you have a specific question bro, let me know. These guys have pretty good info. They were my source on a lot of Clemson predictions that happened way before they actully came true. Let me know..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive