Sunday, June 17, 2007

Alright fellas.. Its time to crank this classic site up again!



I just spent about an hour reading some of our old blog posts and it gave me some inspiration to get this bad boy rolling again! Brent told me the other day that he stayed up til about three o'clock reading our ups and downs in what used to be a big part of our life. This little peace of work used to be our favorite site; it used to be the first site went went to when we logged on to our machines. We have done a terrible thing though fellas.. We have let it die and I think its high time we resurrect it..



I know, I know, we have all been busy and there has not been to much to talk about in this off-season. But, the dark time is almost over and we have always been busy but we were never to busy to post what we had on our minds on this web site. I mean, we have about 75 days left until the season starts back up, or to make it sound a little better; less than 3 months, or even better; a little over 2 months. How about this, Fall practice begins in a little over a month!



I miss it guys. I didn't realize how much I missed it until I started reading some of the material we had posted here. Yea, we pissed each other off but that was one of the reasons it was so much fun. At times we went a little overboard but we can work on that right?

Well bros, I hope this post give you guys the inspiration to start back posting. If it doesn't, just go back through and read some of our old entry's and realize how much fun this site brings. I'm not going to post anymore if you guys don't. I'm only one piece of the puzzle that is The Sportaholic News..

I'm gonna start off with a subject for us to discuss and it will be up to you guys to respond.

New Season Resolutions
I think this would be a good time for us to come up with 3 "new season resolutions." Things that you want to improve on this season. Don't stray away from posting a same resolution as mine. Here's my 3..
1. Cutting back on drinking during the games - I'm tired of missing parts of the games due to having to piss like a race horse or having to go get another beer. I got better last season, at least I could remember the game.. lol. I can still improve though..
2. Stop wearing my underwear inside out on gameday - It just doesn't do any damn good.. lol. At least it didn't against Auburn, Tenn, UF, UGA, and Arky..
3. Control my temper during discussion - Now this is something each one of us can work on..
Ok, I did my part fellas. I'm leaving it your hands now..

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive