Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I don't think that....

....Danny Ford will NOT be on the sidelines ever again, at least not as the head coach. I think he would consider himself a little too old to rebuild a program. Thats all I will say on that one. I really don't know who should be a good candidate for the job. I just know that Bowden isn't the answer imho. Conservative play wins Super Bowls, and aggressive play wins national championships. We are way to conservative right now for this type of explosive offensive talent an defensive speed.
On a general college football note, aren't we in the same situation as last year, as far as no dominant favorite for the championship. I would say USC and LSU are gonna be top schools.
I'm still undecided about a lot of programs. Oh, a good website to check out for some team previews is collegefootballnews.com

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive