Monday, June 18, 2007

A Few Thoughts


Vance, it took me a while to get on too. I couldn't remember my info, and I had to create a google account. Blake, I am 50/50 on the unies. I love the orange on orange, white on white, purple one purple, and would like to see purple jerseys on white pants. I hate the orange on white and especially the purple on orange.


I saw Korn in the spring game, and he looks very, very promising. I think he will play in the first game and split the duties with Harper. I want Tommy gone, guys. Something I haven't changed my stance on, and won't unless he WINS the ACC. The frustrating thing to me lately is the lack of playing time Harper got last year, knowing that he would be the starter. I know there were circumstances, but foresight would've helped. I want Jim Grobe. That 2008 class is looking great, but I have learned to wait until January to hold on to anyone's word.


Briefly, I think the ACC will be stronger (Florida State and Virgina Tech especially). I think the SEC is gonna be a monster this year. I think Carolina is good, but for this year i think 8 or 9 wins will be the max. Oh, and this is the hottest athlete in the world Allsion Stokke for you guys!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive