Saturday, June 23, 2007

More Focused Thoughts on Koenning

Sorry about the abrupt ending of my last post. I wanted to say more, but I was angry about work and couldn't think too much about football. I do say Korn is the qb of the future. If they play him enough, I think he will be "good" this year. He will make some mistakes, but he is a game winner who will make some big plays.

The one thing I liked about Koenning is the fact that he was hard on himself a lot. He would say when he did a bad job and always talk about getting better. I think he would maybe be a good head coach, but when it's all said and done our problem is the offense. When I think about his defense the 2 years he has been there, they have really done well. They have kept us in every game, even when the offense did nothing. They were the ones that kept us from getting blown out. That wasn't Bowden or Spence's doing. Agree?

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive