Monday, June 25, 2007

Damn, you guys got it out for me today..



Vance, the Mitchell pics were pretty funny, gotta give you that. Where did you get them? Also agree with you about Clemson, I think they will finish higher than 45th.

Brent your pics, well, they weren't really that funny. I would give you credit for them if they were.

I mean, I could put up a pic of a couple of thugs in jail and say that they are Clemson players. But, I don't do that because it's simply not funny anymore, we have ran the whole prison thing into the ground. Don't you agree?

All I'm saying is be a little more original.. Instead of "this is Carolina's facilities" (followed by one of those corny joke laughs) like that dude Chad laughed when he told you that retard joke "uh, huh, huh, huh."

Try something like this.. "Here is a pic of Willy Korn and his long lost brother Michael Prince." Now that is some funny shit, I don't care who you are!

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive