Tuesday, June 19, 2007

ITS BACK ON!!!

Ok you got me bro, My computer didn't load the picture all the way last night. I still think we need to start the all purple tradition. We are 1 and 0 right now wearing the purple. Just like the orange pants used to be. Which Hatfield quickly destroyed.

I've said this before and I will say it again, if AJ Harmon or any other recruit would say he is committed with the intention of signing with another team, we don't want him. Right now though I would say its best to give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is committed to the Tigers. Anybody that says he has other intentions is just being silly.

Dillilo was an OK recruit, wouldn't normally matter. But we are indeed in need of TE. We just can't seem to sign them. Not sure why. I think Cumbie could very well convert, I have heard this a couple of times. Oh well, its best he decommits early.

I would normally have to disagree and give Bowden the benefit of the doubt, I just can't do it now. Anything is possible but I think his days are numbered. Oddly enough the reason I can't disagree is because of the success of West Virginia. I have to agree with my Bro on this one. Most fans have come to relize we got the name Bowden as our head coach, while what we thought we were getting went to West Virginia. I want Grobe too, I used to think it was a possibility, Wake pretty much has him locked up though with the new contract. I have to stick with my choice, although neck and neck with Grobe,,,,,,,,,,,,Paul Johnson. You are not gonna like this Brent, its still not out of the question if TD Phillips remains that DANNY might come back. Sorry, TD Phillips is a big Ford supporter. He tried to keep him in 1990, too bad he was not AD. If he had been AD in 1998, that would be our coach. It could still happen. Don't think so? Who would have believed Lou Holtz or Steve Spurrier would coach the Cocks.

Latest Spurrierism (while playing golf in Gainesville no less) ""AT LEAST I'M AT A SCHOOL WHERE I DON'T HAVE TO WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS""

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive