Monday, October 03, 2011

I don't like seeing you like this bro..

Really pisses me off that you are not getting what you deserve now.

I think Scar is going to come around and have very good year. You are still very much in the drivers seat, they just need to try something different. Spurrier had to try and go all out with Garcia, but he is ready to do whatever he needs now. I think you will get a spark this year and take off at some point. Maybe this weekend? Like I said before, winning cures everything don't get down. The season is far far from over and I sincerely believe they will get it together.

Maybe Garcia will play with more inspiration after he spends time with is his family after the tragedy? Connor Shaw should be given the chance now and it appears that he will. I think he can get it done as well. I still think you make it to the SEC championship. Don't give up yet bro.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive