Friday, August 16, 2013

Yea Saban is full of crap

Everyone knows it. Auburn runs the hunh offense and that the only reason he is against it. 

I always pull against Bama in the conference games. Generally I pull for all the SEC teams in the OOC games. If the SEC teams start losing a bunch of OOC games we start losing our leverage as being the best conference. I will admit that I'm gonna find it tough to pull against VT against Bama. They don't have a snowballs chance in hell of winning that game but I will still likely pull for them. 

I don't like Bama's stronghold on the college football world either but if they are going to be knocked off of the throne I would certainly hope it is another SEC team that takes over. 

I disagree with you Brent that Bama can't be beaten. See the past two seasons for reference. Especially note last year with Texas A&M. Would you have predicted bama to lose that game before the season started last year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive