Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Brent agrees with my way as well

As long as he doesn't have to keep up with it lol. 

I think this way, like Ryan said, we can cut out some of the "cute" picks. I mean, it would be real cute for me to pick Clem to beat SC State 3 to 0. But why would I get points for making a retarded prediction like that? I shouldn't, and instead I should be penalized. This way of way of scoring will require less cuteness and more skill and honesty. All of us are going to be wrong with predictions and if one of us is better than the rest they should be not be penalized. 

So if Vance doesn't have a major objection I'm going to incorporate a way to add in points for the season predictions. Also if a player fails to submit their predictions for the week there needs to be a penalty. I will figure that out too. 

I also think it would only be fair to give everyone a chance to change their week one predictions as well as their season predictions since no one was aware of these rules when they made the predictions. I'm not changing mine for what it's worth.

I will post about the other scoring I talked about above later tonight. If no one has an objection we will go with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive