Monday, August 26, 2013

I now have predictions being made for me lol


I guess I should feel lucky.

So Blake thinks that Scar will win the natty? Sounds freudian to me bro. May be that’s what you really think? I know I have never said that. Ryan can tell you that I am the most doom and gloom Scar fan there is. I have never even been been bold enough to say that we will win the SEC. What we do have is a shot at is the SEC east. If we win the SEC east we will have a shot at the SEC championship. Lot of “ifs” but if we win the SEC we WILL be playing for the natty. Recent history tells us that the SEC champ plays for the natty, don’t you agree? Not saying that we will even play for the SEC but if we do and we fuck up and win it.. WE GOING TO THE SHIP!!

Thing is, Scar can make it to the natty with one loss. Especially an early loss. All you have to do is win the SEC and you are a shoe in. I know it’s sad for you but it’s true..

Clem on the other hand has a much narrower path to follow. If ANY ACC team loses one game well… you’re  out. No chance at the natty whatsoever. Lose to UGA, FSU, Maryland or Scar and you’re out automatically.  As Metallica would say “You know it’s sad but TRUE!”.

Your coaching strategy about beating Scar is a very interesting subject. Post a bunch of “Four Bombs” all over the locker room. Have Clowney’s comments blaring over the loud speaker during Fall practice. Hell, have a gif of Clowney’s sacks on Boyd as a screen saver on the Clem player’s iPads. These tactics may just help Clem beat Scar this season. Just go ahead and look over the rest of your schedule and focus on the last game of the season first. Very interesting indeed.

Spurrier took the opposite approach when he came to Scar. He took down all the “Beat Clem” bullshit and said focus on the next game. It took a while for it to take effect but I would say after 4 in a row it’s working now..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive