Sunday, August 18, 2013

That Powell Boy


Dude I don’t think that anyone is ragging on Clem’s offense. If they are they are crazy and it certainly isn’t anyone that posts here. Clem’s offense is great and I have not said otherwise. Sure they haven’t played well against Carolina’s defense the past few season’s but there are only a handful of teams that have.

I think Boyd is a great QB and he caught me off guard in the 2011 season by throwing some of the best passes I have seen a college QB throw. I have even more respect for him after watching him in the bowl game against LSU. His OL played very poorly and he got destroyed many times in that game yet he got up and made play after play. Major props to that guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive