Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Let me get this strait

Initially you said:

" If I am Dabo I have the four players from scar with four fingers up posted everywhere. I mention Clowneys comments every day. He will never lose to Clemson and that they are scared. I think in the end he does and it works."

But now you're pretty much saying that the rivalry doesn't matter. Make up your mind bro lol. Why would you want Dabo to put that much emphasis on the last game of the season if it really doesn't matter? Scar beating Clem the past 4 years is not a sore spot for me, trust me bro lol. It's obvious that it's a sore spot for you. Any Clem fan that pretends that they don't care that Scar has beaten them in the past four match-ups is in denial. I think everyone that reads this blog can attest to that.

Anyway, where is everyone's score predictions? I know who you think will win this week but what's the scores??? I've given mine already.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments

Followers

Pageviews past week

Blog Archive